weight = 38
- Simplify complicated algorithms by encapsulating subordinate tasks
- Be familiar with various design approaches such as top-down, bottom-up, and case-based
- Use mechanisms in IntelliJ to refactor software
Helper Methods [8:48]
- Study sections 8.4-5 of the textbook.
- Read section 8.6 of the textbook.
- Watch the following video [link]
- You should be able to answer questions 1-4 of the Self-Learning Module 8 quiz in Canvas.
Study sections 8.7-10 of the textbook.
You should be able to answer questions 5-10 of the Self-Learning Module 8 quiz in Canvas.
Bonus Material (optional)
- Robert Laughlin on Using tools effectively [8:37] [link]
- X on Y [0:00] [link]