You'll need to sign into your MSOE account VidGrid to see the videos.
- Be aware of the memory requirements and value ranges for primitive types
- Use increment and decrement operators
- Explain how pre- and post- increment/decrement operators differ in functionality
Watch [12:41] [link]
Watch [3:54] [link]
You should be able to answer the questions in the Self-Learning Module 1 quiz in Canvas.
Tips on Being Sucessful
- RCAS Notetaking Tips [7:44] [link]
Sign up for RCAS sessions here using one of the following course codes: RC 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, or 106.
Reruns from CS1011
- Sabrina Stangler on talking to professors [5:16] [link]
- Dr. Taylor on being lazy [1:38] [link]