You'll need to sign into your MSOE account VidGrid to see the videos.
In this module, you will learn about the
Deque interface and multiple ways to implement it.
- To what data structure that we've covered is the Binary Heap most similar?
- What constraints are there on the value of the parent with respect to its children?
- What element is removed from a binary heap?
- How are priority queues and binary heaps similar?
- How do a priority queue and binary heap differ?
- What is the big-O for Heap Sort? Why?
- Take notes on the video below and upload your notes to Canvas to complete the assignment
- Watch [11:45] [link]