You'll need to sign into your MSOE account VidGrid to see the videos.
This module provides background information on the Call Stack which you will simulate in lab 4.
- What is the program counter?
- What is a stack frame?
- How are arguments passed to a method stored on the call stack?
- How are local variables stored on the call stack?
- What happens to the call stack when a method returns?
- Take notes on the video below.
- In addition, include in your notes what the call stack will contain after each line in the input file below. This should match the examples shown on the lab 4assignment page.
- Upload your notes to Canvas to complete the assignment
void first() int second(8, 13, 2) return 55 int third() return 0 return
- Watch [15:33] [link]