You'll need to sign into your MSOE account VidGrid to see the videos.
In this module, you will learn how to create unit tests.
- What are the differences between primitive and reference types?
- Can you list examples of primitive and reference types that you have used?
- What are the differences in the relationships between variables and primitive values and variables and objects?
- Where are the values stored in arrays of primitive types?
- Where are the values stored in arrays of objects?
- Can more than one variable reference the same object?
- What happens when no variables reference an object?
- What is the special value "null" used to mean?
- Assume you have ArrayList and LinkedList objects that store lists of the same objects. Which list type will use more variables?
Take notes on the video below and upload your notes to Canvas to complete the assignment
Watch [7:10] [link]