You'll need to sign into your MSOE account VidGrid to see the videos.
In this module, you will learn how to create unit tests.
- What is a unit test?
- What is test driven development?
- What does a single unit test test?
- What does annotation-based mean?
- What is an assertion?
- List some important annotations.
- List some common assertions.
- Make sure you don't miss the "Add 'JUnit5.4' to classpath" step at the 1:24 minute mark of the second video.
- How is the
- How do you run all of the tests?
- How do you run a single test?
- How do you verify that an exception is thrown?
- How do you know if a test passes or not?
- Implement the
addEmUp()method in this class.
- Write a JUnit 5 test to verify the method functions properly.
- Upload a screenshot of IntelliJ showing your test being passed successfully.